Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Ol' Midwestern Fun

So I think I am assimilating just fine. I went apple picking and horse back riding with some new friends, and well, I think it's safe to say we're all much closer now. I'll get to that in a few.
We went out to Minnesota Harvest Apple Orchard. It's about 45 minutes south west of the city. It was kind of rainy and overcast and I was worried because I didn't bring a rain jacket. When we got out to the farm though it had cleared right up. So horseback riding was first on the agenda, and well I dont have many pictures because I was a little distracted. You see when I was mounting my horse...I ripped my pants. And we aren't talking a tiny tear. Nope, we're talking a big hole. So that was awesome. Especially since we still had apple picking left to do.

All in all the horse back riding was great, we went through a back part of the orchard, and it was really beautiful. Apple picking was fun too, I just tied my sweater around my waist and started picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment